Live With HyperExecute: Blazing Fast Next-Gen Selenium Testing Cloud
Posted On: January 17, 2022
4 Min Read
The last few weeks have been super-exciting for the entire team at LambdaTest! As seen in our 2021 recap video, the passionate team at LambdaTest achieved a lot of feats in that year. We welcomed 2022 with a big bang by launching a new product named HyperExecute.
HyperExecute is a first-of-its-kind product in the market that provides the speed and intelligence that you need in running your Selenium automation tests. You can expect speed and performance of the local Selenium Grid, though the tests are run on the cloud 🙂 In fact, HyperExecute is up to 70% faster than any traditional Selenium Grid clouds.
Excited to know more about HyperExecute, then read along…
For starters, HyperExecute is a smart test orchestration platform that is used for running E2E (end-to-end) Selenium tests at an unimaginable speed. As an end-user, you can expect an execution speed that is comparable to the local Selenium Grid.
Accelerated TTM (Time-to-Market), smart test orchestration, super-fast test execution speed, and detailed execution logs are some of the major benefits offered by the HyperExecute platform.
Instead of moving the Hub close to you, HyperExecute brings the test scripts close to the Hub!
That’s not all, you also get access to all the existing LambdaTest features (i.e., detailed logs, Smart CI features, Network insights, Video recording, Access to browsers & platforms on the cloud) with HyperExecute!
Now execute test scripts faster than any other automation testing grid on LambdaTest’s Selenium automated cloud test platform.
HyperExecute – The Major Differentiator
In traditional Selenium Grids, a number of components like Hub, Node, etc., are involved. The involvement of so many components might lead to test flakiness, which in turn negatively impacts the TTM.
On the other hand, every Selenium automation test on HyperExecute is run on a secure and reliable VM on the cloud. In addition, the test environment on the VMs is auto-purged post-build completion.
The dependency caching feature on HyperExecute is instrumental in minimizing the over-build-time by securely caching the packages (including private packages) that are downloaded from the internet.
There is E2E encryption of the data in the testing lifecycle, whether the data is at rest or in transit. Like LambdaTest’s cloud-based cross browser testing offering, HyperExecute is also compliant with leading security standards – SOC2, GDPR, and CCPA.
Top-notch security, test orchestration, and massively-reduced test execution time are the major benefits of HyperExecute! As a developer (or QA engineer), you might need to perform minimal (or no) changes in the test code since precise test execution and orchestration in HyperExecute is realized using a YAML-based workflow.
Shown below is the overall representation of how tests are run on the HyperExecute Grid:
So, where are the Hub and Node typically seen in a traditional Selenium Grid? In HyperExecute, all the required components for Selenium automation testing are packed into a single execution environment.
All the above factors add up in providing a native-equivalent performance when Selenium automation tests are run on the HyperExecute Grid!
Join us on June 30, 2022, at 10 A.M. PST to learn about HyperExecute. This next-generation smart test orchestration platform enables businesses to run end-to-end automation tests as fast as possible.
Key Features Of HyperExecute
HyperExecute offers two major test execution mechanisms:
- Matrix-based build multiplexing – Provision to run tests over multiple scenarios/conditions/environments by creating a matrix of all the test combinations
- Smart-auto test splitting – Provision to run Selenium automation tests in parallel using custom filters in the HyperExecute YAML file.
Here are some of the major features of HyperExecute:
- Command-line based test execution using Concierge CLI (available for Windows, macOS, and Linux)
- Availability in 60+ regions supported by Microsoft Azure
- Matrix-based multiplexing & Smart auto-test splitting mechanisms to run tests on HyperExecute
- Real-time streaming of terminal logs
- Access to detailed Selenium logs, video logs, & more at the click of a button on the HyperExecute automation dashboard
- Compliance with major security standards – SOC2, GDPR, and CCPA. Read more about LambdaTest Security.
- Seamless integration with tools that support integration with the LambdaTest platform, more details on LambdaTest Integrations page
- Access to test execution logs at different levels (i.e., scenarios, tests, test methods, features, etc.)
- Highly intuitive UI that makes Selenium automation super interesting 🙂
Developers can now stay ‘in the flow’ with no interrupts thanks to the smart test orchestration platform HyperExecute, built on Azure! Check out the video to know more.
Leading media publications have hailed the HyperExecute launch:
- [PR Newswire]
- [Financial IT]
- [TB Tech]
- [Hosting Journalist]
- [enterprise times]
Intrigued to know more about HyperExecute? Do check out HyperExecute Getting Started Guide to kick-start your blazing-fast Selenium test automation journey with HyperExecute!
Got Questions? Drop them on LambdaTest Community. Visit now