8887 Views | 4 Min Read
- SUBLIME TEXT: Its a proprietary cross-platform text editor with Python API.It natively supports multiple languages and markup languages. And Plugins can also be installed for new functions.
For more info: https://www.sublimetext.com/
For more info: https://gulpjs.com/
- NPM: NPM is known as NodeJs Package Manager, which is an online repository for publishing projects created on NodeJS. If you are JS developer, you should know NPM.
For more info : https://www.npmjs.com
- WEBPACK: Webpack helps you in loading your modules with some dependencies like .js,.css,.html etc. Webpack works as a bundler which bundles your similar kind of files into a single precise file. Great for DevOps peeps looking for a easy way to organize and pack their deployment files.
For more info: https://webpack.js.org/
For more info: https://eslint.org/
For more info: https://jasmine.github.io/
- BROWSERIFY: Browserify can only be used with the Node.js projects and to make them live into the browser.It works well on small modules.
For more info: www.browserify.org/
For more info: https://mochajs.org/
For more info: https://qunitjs.com/
- CODE ORCHESTRA: Code Orchestra is also known as COLT(Code orchestra Live Coding tool)
It can be used by any IDE which is beneficial for the user/coder to use that tool with any IDE, he is comfortable with.
For more info: https://github.com/code-orchestra
- CircleCI: Continuous Integration is treated as a development practice tool which allows developers to integrate their code in a shared repository few times a day.
For more info: circleci.com/
- TRAVIS: With the help of Travis CI, you can easily synchronize your GITHUB projects.
Travis offers more language support than circleCI and also you can run test on linux and mac OS at the same time.
For more info: https://travis-ci.org/
- CODESHIP: Codeship is a Continuous Integration tool helps in error finding. The service offers a variety of powerful setup options.
For more info: https://codeship.com/
- APPVEYOR: Appveyor is an open source project builder. It works good for GITHUB repositories.
The user can login to the actual VM.
For more info: https://www.appveyor.com/
- JENKINS: Jenkins is a continuous Integration server or tool which is written in java. It is considered to be a Standalone CI tool with a lots of plugins by which you can do anything.
For more info: https://jenkins-ci.org/
Written by Sachin Sharma
17336 Views | 16 Min Min Read
9129 Views | 13 Min Min Read
48798 Views | 15 Min Min Read
59502 Views | 14 Min Min Read