Last Updated: 10th November 2020
You provide us with personal information about yourself while visiting our website and/or accessing or using LambdaTest Services when you (i) register for account or log into your account; (ii) create or edit your profile; (iii) contact LambdaTest via email, webform or any other mode in relation to LambdaTest Services; (iv) comment on our blogs, forums etc..; or (v) apply for job on our website.
1. What Information We Collect?
a. We collect following categories of personal information from you:
- Identifiers : name, email address, mailing address, phone number, profile picture or any other identifier by which you may be contracted online or offline
- From job candidates: professional or employment related information, including education, employment history.
- Commercial information like billing information, products or services purchased
- Your browsing sessions using LambdaTest Services (internet activity information), including, but not limited to browsing history, search history, and information regarding user’s interaction with LambdaTest Services
- Geolocation information (based on IP address)
- Any other information that you may provide to us during our communication with you via LambdaTest Services
b. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons : Pages of LambdaTest Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
c. We may also collect personal information about you from third-party sources such as marketers, partners, researchers, affiliates, service providers, vendors and others where they are legally allowed to share your personal information with us. For example, if you register for LambdaTest Services on another website, the website may provide your personal information to us.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
a. In general, we collect, use, store and process your personal information to provide LambdaTest Services, to improve them, to fix them, to develop new services, to market our companies and their product and services. Specifically,
- Provide you with LambdaTest Services
- Market existing or new features, product, events, campaigns, promotions using email or phone or send you communication about third party products and services that may be of interest to you including integrations we offer
- Provide you support for LambdaTest Services including answering support questions and resolving disputes
- Provide you necessary records of our relationship and transactions like invoicing and payment collections
- If you have submitted a job application, to consider you for applicable job openings
- Comply with our legal obligations including documents and information retention
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
c. We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purpose for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain personal information depends upon the purpose for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with the applicable laws.
3. When And How We Disclose Your Personal Information
a. We do not disclose your personal information to any third party in a manner that would be considered a sale under applicable laws.
b.We disclose or share your personal information as follows:
- We share your personal information with other companies we use to support LambdaTest Services. This includes services like customer support, analytics, authentication systems, LambdaTest Services hosting and advertising. We have contracts with our service providers that ensures the safeguarding and proper use of your personal information.
- We may share your personal information with our marketing partners who are sponsors of events, webinars etc. for which you register, or other parties with whom we may engage in joint marketing activities.
- We may share your personal information during corporate transaction like merger, or sale of our assets, investment or as part of the due diligence for such contemplated transactions.
- We may share your personal information in other ways if you have asked us to do so or have given consent.
4. What Choices You Have?
You can take following actions to change or limit the collection or use of your personal information.
- You may not fill out all details in your profile or account except a few necessary ones.
- You can opt out of marketing messages by writing to us at [email protected] . Please note that we may send you one message to confirm you want to opt out. If you are registered user of our Services, we may continue to send transactional or relationship messages after your opt out of marketing messages.
- If you do not want us to see your device location, you can turn off location sharing on your device.
- You can close your account and request for deletion of the data.
5. What Are Your Privacy Rights
a. You may have certain rights related to your personal information, subject to local data protection laws. If you wish to exercise these rights, please write to us at [email protected] If you are a California, USA resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
- the right to access, port, erase edit/modify your personal information.
- the right to stop us from contacting you for marketing;
- the right to ask us and provide necessary information in regard to how we use your personal information;
- the right to restrict or prevent processing of your personal data. However, this may affect our ability to provide LambdaTest Service;
- the right to complain to the appropriate regulatory authority if you believe if we have not handled your personal information in accordance with the applicable law.
6. How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We have implemented reasonable administrative (organizational), physical, and technical safeguards intended to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, and other processing. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although our security architecture is intended to protect the security of your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the LambdaTest Services.
7. Who Are Our Data Controller And Data Processor; Data Protection Officer
With regard to personal information we may collect from you or that you may provide, we process that personal information as “personal data” as a “controller,” as such terms are defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). LambdaTest has a Data Protection Officer (as defined in the GDPR) who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. Our Data Protection Officer can be reached as follows:
- Attn: Mudit Singh
C/o. LambdaTest Pvt Ltd,
7A, Block C, KLJ Noida one, Sector 62,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301
Email: [email protected]
9. Contact Us
For questions or comments about this policy and our privacy practices, or to register a complaint or concern please contact us at [email protected] or Attn: Mudit Singh, 7A, Block C, KLJ Noida one, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301