LambdaTest allows you to integrate an external user directory with your LambdaTest Organization through an IDP so your team could leverage the Single Sign-on setup. This document will help you integrate your LambdaTest organization with your Azure AD directory to configure SSO(Single sign-on). After you integrate your Azure AD instance with your LambdaTest for Single Sign-on, you can benefit from the following features:
- Monitor who access to LambdaTest
- Manage your account in Azure Active Directory.
- Sign-in directly to the LambdaTest with Azure AD credentials.
To know more, refer How SSO is implemented in Azure.
To enable LambdaTest SSO through Azure AD integration, you will need:
- Azure AD Subscription. If you haven't subscribed, you can subscribe by creating a free Azure account.
- An Enterprise plan with LambdaTest.
- The Admin of your LambdaTest organization needs to raise a request for enabling SSO. They could drop us an email over [email protected] or could reach out to us via our 24/7 in-app chat support.
- To get the SSO identifier ID and Reply URL, you would need to raise a request over your registered email to the LambdaTest team.
- The Admin level access to your LambdaTest organization.
- The Admin level access of your organization in Azure AD.
Important Note: Once SSO is setup successfully for your LambdaTest organization then the colleagues would neither be able to login via their Google Auth nor by using login credentials for their LambdaTest account. Email invites for adding new members to the LambdaTest organization, won't work anymore as well.
Step 1: To begin, you will need to login with your Microsoft Azure account.
Step 2: Navigate to Manage Azure Active Directory.
Step 3: Select the Enterprise Application from the left sidebar.
Step 4: Click on New Application.
Step 5: Then click on Create your own application.
Step 6: Now navigate back to the Enterprise applications category. Select the application that you just created and then click on Set up single sign on.
Step 7: Click on Basic SAML Configuration. Enter your SSO identifier ID and Reply URL information that you received over your registered e-mail from the LambdaTest team.
Step 8: Download base 64, copy Login URL and Logout URL and share them with the LambdaTest team over your registered e-mail. We will revert with a confirmation email over your registered email address after the SSO is enabled for your organization.
That’s all you need to know LambdaTest and Azure AD integration. In case you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us via the 24/7 chat support or email us over [email protected].