TAS Cloud Demo
In this section we will explain how you can setup a sample repo on TAS Cloud and run your first test execution job.
- After login, select your organisation and continue with TAS Cloud.
- Import the same sample repository on the TAS Portal that you have forked earlier.
- On the Post-merge settings screen, just continue with the default settings. (You can update these later)
- Now its time to configure your
.tas.yml. For this demo repo
.tas.ymlfile is already present 👍, therefore just proceed to Step 3 below.
- On the bottom left corner click Already have a .tas.yml and read the instructions.
- In order make a commit open the readme file, make some changes (you can make any changes as we just have to do a dummy commit) and commit them directly to the master branch.
- Go back to the portal and click on Understood to proceed further.
- You should see a new job under queued or initiating status on your TAS portal.
You have successfully initiated your first job. Once this job finishes you should be able to see the test results for this job.