TestComplete is an automated functional testing platform for creating automated tests for Windows, Web, Android, and iOS applications.
LambdaTest integration with TestComplete enables you to perform web and app automation testing across 3000+ real browsers, devices and OS combinations.
Make sure you have a LambdaTest account.
Download TestComplete from its official website.
Web Automation Using TestComplete And LambdaTest
- Single Test: To run a single test, you can use
Browsers.RemoteItem(server, capabilities).Run(url)function in the test script.
- Parallel Test: To run the parallel tests, you can use
Parallel.RunEnvironments(tests, browser_caps, url, server);function in the test script.
- Launch TestComplete and open your test script.
- Visit LambdaTest Automation Dashboard and copy the LambdaTest Hub URL.
- In your test script, paste the Hub URL to the " server".
- Visit LambdaTest Automation Capabilities Generator. Select Selenium version, choose desired language, and the select the required browser and OS combinations to run the test on LambdaTest.
- Copy the generated desired capabilities and paste in your test script.
- Now run the test.
- Go to LambdaTest Automation Dashboard to view your test results.
You can also see the video recording and logs for individual test session in the Automation Dashboard.
App Automation Using TestComplete And LambdaTest
- In order to run the tests in TestComplete, set Mobile support type to Mobile device cloud.
- Visit LambdaTest App Automation Dashboard to upload your application.
- Visit LambdaTest Automation Capabilities Generator. Select Appium, enable Real Device toggle, choose Android or iOS, select desired language, Brand/Device/OS version, and pass the App URL to run the test on LambdaTest.
- Go to your test script and paste the generated desired capabilities to capabilities section.
- Navigate to LambdaTest App Automation Dashboard and copy the LambdaTest Hub URL.
- In your test script, paste the LambdaTest Hub URL to the server.
Now run the test.
Go to LambdaTest App Automation Dashboard to view your test results.
In case you have any questions, feel free to share them with us through our 24*7 Chat Portal or by mailing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.