Running Espresso Tests In Bitrise CI
Bitrise offers a mobile CI/CD platform as a service (PaaS) to accelerate the automation of your software development projects. It provides different mobile-first features like exhaustive mobile stack coverage, store code anywhere in cloud or on-premise, and zero hardware setup that make building, testing, and deploying faster and easier.
A Bitrise account.
A GitHub / BitBucket / GitLab or other repository to connect with Bitrise.
If you are getting started with Bitrise CI, please refer to our documentation on running Appium tests in Bitrise CI.
Configuring The LambdaTest App Automate - Espresso Step In Bitrise
- Use the search bar to find LambdaTest App Automate - Espresso.
- Click LambdaTest App Automate- Espresso card.
- In Input Variables, enter App apk path and Test suite apk path.
You can add a public link if your files are accessible through public link. In case, you don't an apk link handy, you can use LambdaTest’s sample application Proverbial for running your first test.
- In LambdaTest username, click Select secret variable.
- Enter the key (it can be anything), your LambdaTest username and click Add new.
- In LambdaTest access key, click Select secret variable.
- Enter the key (it can be anything), your LambdaTest access key and click Add new.
- Provide the list of device and operating system version on which you wish to run your tests.
|Device List||TYPE: STRING|
|Add the devices here on which the test will be executed.|
Devices are comma seperated.
|Build Name||TYPE: STRING|
|You can group your tests like a job containing multiple tests.|
|Queue Timeout||TYPE: STRING|
|Enter the time in seconds after which you want your build to timeout from queue.|
|Idle Timeout||TYPE: STRING|
|Enter the time in seconds for maximum running time on a test in the build.|
|To test local applications with LambdaTest.|
|Tunnel name||TYPE: STRING||Name of the tunnel.|
|Device logs||TYPE: BOOLEAN|
|Enable Device Logs that will show information on the actions performed by the device.|
|Network logs||TYPE: BOOLEAN|
|Enable Network Logs that will show the information on the data transmitted & received by the device.|
|Video recording of the screen.|
- Click ⌘ + S to save the step.
- Now go back to the build and click Rebuild to build the step.
- Once the build process is complete, visit LambdaTest App Automation Dashboard to view your test results.