4+ Yrs Exp
2+ Yrs Exp
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for Our Product. Our primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Collaborate with Creative, Marketing and Program Management teams to create compelling,efficient, fast and clean responsive emails, landing pages and web sites.
- Produce deployment ready responsive code from design comps.
- Design and develop components and should be modular, reusable, and well documented to the benefit of the Creative team.
- Collaborate with front-end designers and back-end developers to implement solutions.
- Ensure work products are delivered on-schedule and comply with best practices and standards.
4+ years experience coding responsive HTML5/CSS3. As experienced with responsive emaildevelopment as with web development. Required skills include:
- Practical understanding of HTML5 and CSS3+ CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
- Understanding of responsive design practices (email design and landing pages)
- Experience using JS Frameworks/Libraries (jQuery, Bootstrap.js, Angular, Vue)
- Experience with code validation and QA testing across-platforms & devices issues andsolutions.
- Experience troubleshooting different device/email client/browser implementations
- Comfortable working in a team environment, ability to interface with multiple contact pointsacross projects, and to contribute to improved process and workflow Excellent attention to detail.
Preferred skills include:
- Familiarity with UX/UI design concepts
- Experience with email testing tools and QA environment (Litmus and Browserstack)
- Experience with project management tools.
- Experience with PHP is a plus
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Knowledgeable in software testing concepts.
- Good knowledge of Manual testing .
- Analyse requirements to form test cases, scenarios and execution.
- Awareness in Web based application testing.
- Experience in Manual /Functional/DB/Regression testing.
- Knowledgeable in Defect Tracking tool (like Bugzilla, JIRA and HP Quality Center).
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot.
- Type: Full Time
- Course: B,tech or MCA
- Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
A Search Engine Optimization Specialist analyzes, reviews and implements changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. The mission is to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to a website. Activities includes link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
- Reviewing and analyzing company website for optimization and make it search engine friendly
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Tech Content Writer
Fresher or 1-2 Yrs Exp
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, articles, case studies, and other marketing content. You’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research testing and development industry-related topics (blogs, articles, case studies, whitepapers)
- Writing clear social media marketing copy to promote our product
- Prepare well-structured drafts using WordPress
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with WordPress
- Ability to meet deadlines
- B.Tech in Any field or any technical background