LambdaTest is a cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. LambdaTest providesaccess to a powerful network cloud of 2000+ real browsers and operating system that helps testers in cross-browserand cross-platform compatibility testing. The web application, website owners and development organizations canbenefit from the product.At LambdaTest one can perform Real Time and Resolution Display testing and can auto generateScreenshots across multiple devices, along with bug management. The product roadmap is evolving and there aremany more functionalities and features which will be added to the product. The team here thinks out of the box andworks to make sure that quality is never compromised. The company is angle funded by the leading investors andentrepreneurs of of the industry. Joining LambdaTest can be your opportunity to accelerate your career, a placewhere you can get your hands on the very core issues of your domain and emerge aproblem solver.
What you will be doing?
- Setting up of test environments, designing and executing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, reviews and managing test activities.
- Produce deployment ready responsive code from design comps.
- Would be able to understand the automation and manual testing concepts and implement these concepts in product.
- Interaction with the customers/end-users and other teams whenever required and responsible for all interdepartmental meetings.
- Understands the end-to-end product and processflows and provides inputs to different teams including requirements, from the quality aspects.
- Schedule testing activities, create budget/plan for testing and prepare test effort estimations.
- Carry out continuous test process improvement with the help of metrics; also define these metrics.
- Will be also working on API testing frameworks.
- Handle sign off accountability for the release.
- Defines how team operates and strives to stick to best practices.
- Work in an exciting start-up culture that builds top notch product and services.
- Accelerate your career in a fast-paced, open, non-hierarchical working environment.
- In addition to building a career in Testing you will ideally obtain in-depth understanding of relevant areas such as technology platforms, engineering, network, machine learning, analytics and/or data mining.
Who are we looking for?
- Having zeal to work on cloud products and solutions.
- Having prior experience on platform /backend components development.
- Exposure to open source technologies.
- Ability to handle a team of testers and mentor them; develop team working practices and processes.
- Team management from the delivery and quality aspects.
- Would be working with the team for all testing activities carried out by the team.
- Exposure to No-SQL & SQL Databases is good to have.
- Exposure to testing datascience components is good to have.
What you can expect from us
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion dollar company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job every day if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are stillvery present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always roomforgood ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So it onlymakes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen.