LambdaTest offers a detailed Cucumber testing tutorial, explaining its features, importance, best practices, and more to help you get started with running your automation testing scripts.
Cucumber Tutorial Chapters:
Here are the detailed Cucumber testing chapters to help you get started:
- Importance of Cucumber - Learn why Cucumber is important in Selenium automation testing during the development phase to identify bugs and errors.
- Setting Up Cucumber in Eclipse and IntelliJ - Learn how to set up Cucumber in Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Running First Cucumber.js Test Script - After successfully setting up your Cucumber in Eclipse or IntelliJ, this chapter will help you get started with Selenium Cucumber testing in no time.
- Annotations in Cucumber - To handle multiple feature files and the multiple scenarios in each file, you need to use functionality to execute these scenarios. This chapter will help you learn about a handful of Cucumber annotations ranging from tags, Cucumber hooks, and more to ease the maintenance of the framework.
- Automation Testing With Cucumber And Nightwatch JS - Learn how to build a robust BDD framework setup for performing Selenium automation testing by integrating Cucumber into the Nightwatch.js framework.
- Automation Testing With Selenium, Cucumber & TestNG - Learn how to perform Selenium automation testing by integrating Cucumber with the TestNG framework.
- Integrate Cucumber With Jenkins - By using Cucumber with Jenkins integration, you can schedule test case executions remotely and take advantage of the benefits of Jenkins. Learn how to integrate Cucumber with Jenkins with this detailed chapter.
- Cucumber Best Practices For Selenium Automation - Take a deep dive into the advanced use cases, such as creating a feature file, separating feature files, and more for Cucumber testing.