Continuous Test Orchestration And Execution Platform Online
Perform automated and live-interactive testing on 3000+ real desktop and mobile devices online.
Delivering Mobile Apps Faster With Bitrise CI And LambdaTest
Posted On: May 2, 2022
4 Min Read
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) are integral parts of the DevOps cycle. It automates the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and allows developers and testers to ship quality products at a brisk pace. Mobile developers build apps for the world’s largest platforms, where millions of users work, connect, and play.However, teams still encounter friction when performing different types of tests to automate and scale mobile app releases.
For example, testing for numerous devices, failing builds, and manually sending updates to testers can be tedious. As a result, it can slow down both developers and testers. So, how can you speed up this process? To help accelerate the development of mobile apps, we are excited to announce the integration of Bitrise with LambdaTest. Using Bitrise and LambdaTest integration, you can perform Appium testing of mobile apps over LambdaTest’s real device cloud.
What is Bitrise?
Bitrise supports the mobile Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) platform as a service (PaaS) to help you automate your software development projects faster.
It has several mobile-first features, such as comprehensive mobile stack coverage, the ability to store code anywhere in the cloud or on-premise, and no hardware requirements, making developing, testing, and deploying apps faster and easier.
Bitrise focuses on mobile app development for the different OS and mobile app testing frameworks like Android, iOS, Flutter, React Native, etc.
Why choose Bitrise?
Bitrise sets up a cloud-based CI environment for mobile application development that will trigger with each commit to your repository. Below are some benefits offered by Bitrise CI for your mobile development projects.
- Automated continuous integration to run automated tests in the cloud. It increases the quality of apps and saves a great deal of time.
- The Bitrise platform delivers the latest app versions to testers and makes it easy to set up and automate.
- On adding a repository to your Bitrise account, Bitrise explores the repository code and determines the type of build required. Then, it automatically creates a build and test workflow and a different build, test, and deploy workflow.
- It offers complimentary benefits and keeps the build system updated with recent releases of app development tools from Google and Apple
- In Bitrise, you can add a simple trigger with a tag and a signing to your app to have a build, test, and deploy cycle running every time you update an app.
Faster Mobile app delivery with LambdaTest and Bitrise
LambdaTest integrates with Bitrise to hasten your mobile development cycle and help you ship quality apps faster. This integration eliminates the hassle of setting up your in-house device labs as LambdaTest provides you with an online device farm of 3000+ real devices and OS combinations.
With the LambdaTest Upload setup, .apk/.ipa files are uploaded on the LambdaTest cloud servers to make it easier to test all new builds. Just register on LambdaTest, add the LambdaTest Upload setup to your Bitrise CI workflow, and you are done.
Other benefits of this integration:
- Effortless app test automation and saves manual efforts.
- Get faster feedback on each code commit.
- Amplify your entire pipeline right from the development to the release stage.
Learn how to perform app automation testing using real devices on the LambdaTest platform.
Ready to perform Bitrise testing?
That’s all, folks! By performing bitrise testing on LambdaTest real device cloud, we hope you can speed up your automated mobile development cycle. Try our newest Bitrise integration, and let’s know what you think.
Happy Bitrise Testing!
Got Questions? Drop them on LambdaTest Community. Visit now