Continuous Test Orchestration And Execution Platform Online
Perform automated and live-interactive testing on 3000+ real desktop and mobile devices online.
LambdaTest Integrates With TestingWhiz
Posted On: January 14, 2021
4 Min Read
Test automation has been a lifesaver for testers all over the world. Won’t you agree with us? It has helped minimize manual efforts and reduced the overall time spent on writing repetitive test cases. Yet, developers and testers still yearned for more, which made way for codeless automation tools. We are big fans of making your test strategies more efficient and seamless than ever. In the past, we have integrated with codeless automation tools like LEAPWORK, Ranorex & Katalon Studio. Keeping up with that tradition, we integrated with TestingWhiz.
What Is TestingWhiz?
TestingWhiz is a codeless automation testing tool that can be used for Software testing, Web testing, Mobile testing, Database testing, Cloud testing, Web Services testing, and API testing.
With TestingWhiz, developers and QA engineers can effectively automate Functional, Regression, and Database Testing. In order to do that, you can leverage its out-of-the-box and intelligent features like keyword-driven testing, data-driven testing, excel inputs, cross browser testing, image comparison, object recorder, language translation, and Java scripting.
Why Use TestingWhiz?
TestingWhiz consists of a robust architecture, an intuitive Automation Engine, and a short learning curve that promises to take your test automation to the next level. It lets you perform a wide range of tasks without too much of a hassle. Listed down below are some of the reasons why you should use TestingWhiz.
- It helps you automate regression testing by merely recording the test steps and reusing them in the codeless test editor.
- It enables you to verify your web applications’ critical functionality and deliver efficient and effective web interfaces that meet user expectations.
- It supports multiple browsers supporting Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and Opera.
- It allows you to automate the testing of the application’s database, enabling you to make sure the core of the application is being tested rather than just the front-end.
- It tests whether the web services communicate and access web information as defined with support for SOAP and RESTful web services.
- It tests native and hybrid mobile apps on real mobile devices and simulators with automated mobile testing solutions.
LambdaTest Integration With TestingWhiz
LambdaTest now integrates with TestingWhiz to help perform cross browser testing of your website or web app, over 2000+ real desktop devices, mobile viewports, and operating system combinations.
The integration process is relatively easy. All you need to do is configure your LambdaTest profile details into the TestingWhiz platform, and you will be good to go.
By integrating TestingWhiz and LambdaTest, you can make the best of both worlds. You will be able to reduce all your manual efforts. And you will also be able to use our exclusive features, including (but not limited to) test logs, issue tracker, video capture, automation logs, network logs, performance reports, and so much more.
That Is Not All!
LambdaTest integration with TestingWhiz gives you the ability to automate testing thousands of browsers and operating systems without writing any code. We hope that this most recent LambdaTest integration with TestingWhiz will do wonders for you and your team.
And, yes – keep checking back here to stay updated on releases, updates, and announcements now and throughout the rest of the year. In the meantime, subscribe to our newsletter Coding Jag to supercharge your wisdom around testing, development, CI/CD, and automation.
Happy Testing! 🙂
Got Questions? Drop them on LambdaTest Community. Visit now